Here we are yet again, another year has flown by! It seems the older I get, the faster the years pass. Is this the same for anyone else?
In case you are wondering, we are spending New Years Eve the same way we usually do! Out drinking, bar crawl, and having last regrets for 2018.
JK. Spending it at home, in our comfy sweats as we trick the kids into celebrating East Coast time. We always pop open some sparkling cider for them and let them go outside and yell at the top of their lungs “Happy New Year!” at
9pm midnight. From there we tuck the kids in, all the while being the very best actors about how it is in fact midnight, and then Beau and I plop on the couch and binge watch our current show. (This year it is The Last Kingdom on Netflix. If you are a Game of Thrones fan, you’ll love this show.)
I figured with 2018 coming into a hot close, it would be fun to share the most popular posts on Dress Me Blonde, and best purchases this past year.
Top Ten 2018 Best Purchases
- Nike Sportswear Cropped Jacket currently on sale for $56
- Nike Roshe One Sneakers currently on sale for $56
- Gucci Logo Dupe Shirt $21
- Neverfull Tote Dupe Bag $135
- BB Dakota Night Fever Velvet Wrap Dress $105
- Chelsea28 Off The Shoulder Eyelet Pom Jumpsuit currently on sale for $59
- Golden Goose Super Star Deluxe Leopard Sneakers currently on sale for 30% off
- BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket currently on sale for 33% off
- See By Chloe Wedge Sandal $255
- English Factory Combo Shirtdress $89
Top Ten 2018 Most Popular Posts
- Our Adoption Journey – Meet Baby Girl
- Olay 28 Day Challenge: My Journey To Glowing Skin
- Nina’s Baby Girl Nursery Reveal
- Our Adoption Journey – Why Adopt
- The Best Designer Bag DUPES
- The 8 Best Eye Creams For Dark Circles
- Look and Feel Festive With These Velvet Holiday Dresses
- 3 Super Easy Ways To Style Over The Knee Boots
- Top 3 Cute Baby Halloween Costumes
- 5 Makeup Musts I Can’t Live Without
2018 was a fabulous year! Thanks to all of you who are so supportive of this brand, and who cheer for me IRL or from behind the keyboard! I couldn’t do Dress Me Blonde without you! Cheers to making 2019 an even better year!!
I would LOVE to hear from YOU about what you would like to see more of on the blog, or social media. I am planning on doing more posts on both adoption, and skincare 🙂
Also published on Medium.