1. A Colored Coat! Perk up your fall wardrobe with a bright red peacoat, or a bold blue blazer. Keep it subtle with pale or muted tones. Whichever you chose, it is a must buy! Here are a few of my favs
2. Ankle Booties! But, I don’t think these are just for fall. I wear the pairs I have year round. If you don’t have ankle boots yet-grab some! If you have some already, then you already know how much wear they get. Here are some pairs that I am crushing on. I love the embellish and velvet trend this year!
3. A Bucket Bag, or bag that has an usual shape to it. Mirco bags, fanny packs, backpacks, and abstract bag shapes have been all over the runway right now! Below are some that I already have and love, and some that I am mega crushing on.
4. Sneakers! As you probably can already tell this is a trend that I am 100% on board with. Cute sneaker’s with everything please! Dresses, skirts, pants, sweats-you name it.
5. Leather Jackets (vegan leather is personally preferred). My favorite fits are motto, and draped jackets. I also love hardware details! Most of these below are even under $99, and I would be lying if I said I didn’t already own one…or three.
Also published on Medium.