SHOP THESE VALENTINE’S DAY DRESSES:
I love any excuse to dress up, so you bet ya I wasted no time sourcing the cutest Valentine’s Day Dresses!
1. Gal Meets Glam Retro Dot Dress I recently saw a friend wear this dress in real life and oh my goodness it is so good! Online does not do it justice at all!
2. ASTR The Label Lace Midi Dress I have always loved this versatile dress. The lace is just gorgeous! Comes in several colors besides pink and red, and is also on killer sale for $53!
3. Leith Ruched Long Sleeve Dress I recently professed my love for this dress on my recent blog post here. I love this dress in red, such an easy casual and low key Valentine’s Day Dress option! Price point is awesome too
4. Charles Henry Ruffle Wrap Dress I saw this in store in blue, and it was darling! I absolutely love it in red for a valentine’s dress option! The ruffles are so flirty and fun.
5. Gal Meets Glam Fit & Flare Midi Dress this is a great dress for wanting to look chic, put together while also being comfortable. I love that it is a midi length, and that it has pockets.
6. AFRM Wrap Midi Dress the slight sleeve ruching/puff is adorable, and I love how there is an ever so slight leopard print to this dress.
7. ASTR The Label Lace Long Sleeve Mid Dress this one is basically the same as pick number 2, but with long sleeves. I love that option for winter, and this all over red lace just screams perfection for a Valentine’s Day Dress. On sale too!
8. Reformation Zelda Double Slit Dress I loving the simple fit of this dress. It just looks so chic with out trying so hard. The bow details on the sleeves are just an extra bonus of cute!
9. Vince Camuto Fit & Flare Dress the sheer panels on the sleeves of this ballerina pink dress are so fab! I am loving the crew neckline and fitted waist line.
10. Reformation Lou Midi Dress the movement of the dress! OMG. It reminds me of what people would wear just wondering around in Paris. Love this one so much as a Valentine’s Day Dress!