Chatting all about black and white outfits + five things about me
SHOP BLACK AND WHITE OUTFITS
Before we get all into the divine discussion of black and white outfits, I decided to share 5 things about me. Because why not indulge my vanity?
– First and foremost the only way I watch any television is with the subtitles ON. I really do not understand how anyone can enjoy their Netflix binge without them. And yes, I do have the volume on and turned up. Pros: knowing the exact words equals memorizing movie quotes faster. Watching The Crown you instantly can understand them. Guilt free when it comes to letting your kids watch tv because really they are having reading time. Cons: Not trying and being so sad.
– Joe Biden is my celebrity (political?) crush. I seriously love him. His face is just so cute and I cant wait for Beau to age and become more Biden like. If you think this is weird you just haven’t paid him the proper attention.
– My husband proposed exactly one month after we started dating. The more shocking news is that I said yes.
– My first car was a BMW. For where I am from thats like an eh car to get for your 16th birthday, most of my friends got brand new Porsches. Now that I am age wise an adult I understand how stupid that is, and there is a slim chance my kids are going to get that fancy of a car!
– I am fluent in American Sign Language, and used to be a translator! I love the culture around it, and love the up front and honest personality of the deaf community. I swear a lot of our dumb drama wouldn’t exist if we just told it (signed it) as it is like they do. From day one out of the womb I signed along with speaking to my babies (actual ASL not baby sign language) and it was so amazing to see that the communication in little ones is there much earlier on than speaking. That’s why so many littles become so frustrated, because they can understand and want to communicate but speech wise they aren’t there yet. Anyways, to end this rant even if it’s a simple few signs teach your babies!
Now on to today’s fashion topic:
Black and White Outfits
This classic color combo is always so chic and simple to throw together. It is one that can be worn year round too! Sometimes I like to add a pop of color like a red earring, or color shoes, but here I just keep it basic.
I am wearing the WAYF Wrap Bustler Tee it comes together, but you can for sure wear the tee and bustler separately. The white tee on this is super soft and comfy! This wrap can be tied in the front or back!
I love this super fun and ruffly Grace Asymmetrical Ruffle Skirt! It has the best movement to it and is for sure a showstopper.
Below is a round of of some fabulous pieces to step up your black and white outfit game!
Photography by: Kendall Halliburton
This giveaway is brought to you by the wonderful influencers below! Enter by performing the actions listed in the Rafflecopter for a chance to win a $500 Amazon E-Gift Card!
Make sure to do the actions in the Rafflecopter before marking they are done! Marking done doesn’t automatically perform the action. Good luck! Winner will be announced in the Rafflecopter on this blog post.
*Please note: the easiest way to perform the “follow on LiketoKnow.it” actions is to download the LiketoKnow.it app->type in the name->follow.
One winner, giveaway runs from April 20, 2018 to May 4, 2018 (concludes at 11:59 PM on the last day). Open to the US, UK and CAN. Void where prohibited. By entering you are agreeing that you are performing the actions in the Rafflecopter that you have marked as done. By entering you acknowledge that you are agreeing to these newsletter subscriptions and all other terms & conditions of the giveaway. More giveaway details can be read in the terms & conditions here. Winner will be announced within 18 days of the conclusion of the giveaway and entries will be verified by the hosts. Thanks for participating, I can’t wait for you to go check out these wonderful bloggers!
Also published on Medium.